Generally, customers attach great importance to the selection and installation of automatic polishing machines, because these will affect the future use of polishing machines. Today, I will summarize some experiences for everyone to refer to the installers.
What to pay attention to when installing an automatic polishing machine
1. First of all, it is necessary to carefully analyze the soil pressure resistance and water level of the installation site, and the installation plan must be determined only after meeting the installation and use requirements of the polishing machine.
2. When installing the polishing machine, try to clean the ground as much as possible, so as not to make it difficult to clean after the machine is installed.
3. The installation should avoid high-voltage transmission lines to avoid interference to the electronic polishing machine.
4. An independent power supply is required to avoid sharing with other high-power electrical appliances.
5 The installation of the polishing machine requires a relatively spacious installation site, and it is very important to have enough operating space.
6. The polishing machine cannot be installed on the ordinary mud floor in rainy, humid, saline-alkali and other areas, otherwise many issues such as ventilation and drainage need to be considered.
7. Install the polishing machine Do not install it on the air outlet, otherwise the polishing machine will not work well when the wind blows.
In fact, the selection of the installation location of the automatic polishing machine is very important. Only by choosing the installation location correctly can the service life of the polishing machine be guaranteed.